Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday 13!

http://thursday-13.com/

Stolen from Jane's blog :o)

Thirteen things to do before Christmas:

1) Get the filing system done. I have been putting this off, because it really requires a day that I can make a big mess with all of the mail and sort into piles and stuff. But its in my livingroom, and its all ready but things just keep coming up! Forsure next week!!!

2) Put up my tree (lol)

3) Take the kids skating at the ledge grounds

4) Watch several of the PVR'd Christmas shows that I taped while the children were in Cuba.

5) Make photo books (because I'm waaay to behind in scrapbooking) of photos off my computer and delete them off here.

6) Scrapbook some summer photos.

7) Buy a treadmill and use it

8) walk the dog daily.

9) Buy the children's teachers a card and make a donation on their behalf to a charity/school library.

10) Plan Christmas dinner at our house

11) Buy some stuff to do in Jasper to make the time very family related.

12) Get the kids skis and boots sized for skiing season

13) Buy Mack a new snowcoat as his is getting too short (sigh, what a waste)

And lets see if I really do it :o)

No comments: