Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday.

Nothing major to report today.

Lets see. Last night I felt like crap from being *so* tired. I went to bed early (10:30pm) pretty much told Fabe to deal with the kids and I went to bed. I slept good until 3-ish and Mack and his friend were still up. I turned off the tv in Kennedys room as her friend and her feel asleep. I slept until 7:50am when I woke up to Bandit puking all over my bed (grrr). Gross. Threw that blanket aside and got another from the closet. Went back to sleep until 10am. Much better! The girls were awake-the boys still sleeping. The girls had their usual bath (bathing suits on!)...for 1/2 hour then the power went out for 45 mins so they got out as they were scared. The boys were lost during the power outage time (no computers or video games!!)Thankfully it was brief. I pretty much did damage control all day (cleaning up from the kids eating and eating). Then the girls went back into the bath...yes, 2nd one. We did Kennedys hair relaxer (see next post!) and Kennedys friend left. Macks friend left for hockey party. Mom and Rikki came over, mom brought me a Timmys. Mom left, Rikki stayed. Macks friend came back. We ordered pizza (lol) Now we are just relaxing. Kennedy is making a nativity scene (photos to come) for the nativity characters that I bought the other day at Goodwill (pictures below) I made a mini-album. Rikki is making Christmas cards. The boys are in Macks room. And Fabe and I are watching "Lock Up Raw".

Not a whole lot to report!

No comments: