Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Saturday...


Well today I slept in until 10:30am. No, I'm not sick. Just needed a good sleep. I had a pretty hard week this week, and the weird thing is the kids are gone yet I still was *SO* busy! Weird...I still had to set the alarm clock and what not.
Today, I did some laundry....trying to get all of the bedding washed in the house. Then I cleaned up my craft space and then made my friends son a birthday card as I had to attend his party today. Last ngiht I got my hair done=as you can see in my photo above! I went to my friends house, and there was a mutal friend who I don't talk to anymore (toxic friend, as Jane would say!) and it was a little weird. I had no kids, therefore a perfect reason to escape outta there early! So then I went to Best Buy to grab Mack a gift. I came home, took Bandit for a walk then shovelled some of the sidewalk. I wasn't going too, but going for a walk opened up my eyes and I was cursing the houses that haven't shovelled yet. We have shovelled but it was blown again. So I shovelled it as best as I could. Since we live on a main road, I wanted to make sure its clear as there are bus stops (right outside the house! literally!)...then I checked my email when I got in and was SO happy that the kids emailed me :o))) I was soooo happy!!!!! They made my day!
Tonight we are meeting another couple for supper. I'm super excited to hang with them tonight!
Tomorrow, I'm going to try to finish up my dads package and wrap his stuff and mail it...as well as wrap some of the gifts. I can't believe that the kids will be home Monday night (yeah!!!)...
Have a good night, drive safe :o)

No comments: