Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Small update.

Kids are in Cuba right now. I miss them like crazy and pray that they are safe. They went with my mommy for the week. They left Monday...will be back Monday.

Dec 1st, I sold the daycare. Yup, I did. I need to not have the huge stress of the centre right now...I will miss it so much...the kids even more. But for now, its what I needed to do. I'm very happy with my decision but fear I will regret it later. For now, I will focus on me. I bought the daycare Nov 1st last year, then the house burnt down late that night...since then its been daycare, daycare, daycare...I didn't deal with ALOT of things prior to the daycare...because the house took over another major incident that happened (miscarriage) Oct 31, Daycare Nov 1st, house fire Nov 2...one stressor covered up the other stressor. So anyhow, for now I will be dealing with my life...

I might work part time. I just can't justify being home when the kids are in school-but for now I need too. Summer, I hope to have off and just enjoy...soon enough I will be busy with the house...so we'll see.

The house is almost fully sided. Right now, its all drywalled and taped. Painitng should start soon. It looks so good, so I'm really looking forward to moving there. We finally bought some furniture from the Brick (Macks suite and the living room couch set). We have so much more to buy, but we will get there.

Other then that, thats about it :o)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm glad you are taking some time for yourself, just to breathe!

Jane said...

Good for you for knowing what you need to do for yourself and your family! It isn't something you can never do again so don't have regrets!! If the time comes when you are ready to begin again then you can always start a new daycare - or other project that feels right at the time!!! You KNOW you are capable of building a wonderful business in a short time - so you can do it again :)

Enjoy your time at home focusing on self and family :) I know this too is something you have always wanted!