Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, December 14, 2009

My Monday...

Well, it was a productive day. I had most of my cleaning done by 9:30am So I warmed up my car (yes, let it idle-sorry!) And off I went. I went to the dayare (depressing!), the bank for daycare stuff, Sears for parcel, Candian Tire for hooks for the Christmas balls, Micheals (their storage stuff is on sale!) then to Sobeys for groceries. NOT fun hauling it all in. Ugh.

I unloaded it all (brr) then started supper (spaghetti).

Mack got home first, he did some homework.

Kennedy was next, no homework.

Rikki, never has homework.

We ate. Cleaned up from supper. I cleaned out the junk drawer...

Thats about it...

Tomorrow I'm heading downtown first thing as Kennedy has a choir concert. After that, I'm not sure what else I will do. Maybe finish my shopping. I'm almost done...sooooooo close...but Mack is killing me. He doesn't know what he want. He doesn't 'want' anything...so it will be room stuff then. I need stocking stuffer for him...and Fabe. But other then that, I do think I am done. Seems like the MORE you shop, the more you need. Or that I 'think' I am done, and then I realize I have more...so annoying!!!!

No comments: