Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Relax...




Kennedys before/after photos...this is the second time that we have relaxed her hair. Because she had to get her hair cut so short (in January 2009) since it was braided in Vegas and impossible to get out, we had to chop the braids out (killed me!). But from then we have been getting her hair trimmed often to get it growing healthy again. She has been soooo upset with her hair (and I can't blame her, its soooo curly and constantly poofy!). So I decided to get it relaxed. She LOVES it so much. Being able to wear it down and not have to worry about taking off her hat at school, not having to fight with combing it and not having to always wear it back to avoid it going fluffy. So, anyhow it got relaxed and she cant' wait for school to do it. Now, she isn't able to wash her hair for the next week (only condition it). It will stay like this for a while now, then it will slowly start to turn curly...then we will leave it for a while to not damage it again.
Her hair is the *only* reason she takes her vitamins. With CF you need to take alot of vitamins. A,E,D and K. I tell her that we can only do things to her hair if its healthy. And healthy hair is from vitamins. So she takes them with no issues...so it works :o)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Such a beauty!! She looks so happy with her hair :)