Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wednesday!

Today was a good work day. Went by pretty fast. I think that I am NOW getting a friggin COLD! My throat hurts and I just feel like a cold is coming on. I really hope not. I have to have a productive weekend. With the kids gone, there is just SO much to do!

Anyhow. Today I picked up the kids from the bus stop. Mack walked home. Kennedy got dropped off (by me) to dance class. Then I came home. My mom stopped in. I put supper in the oven, meatloaf and mashed potatos (kitchen aid ones are the best!!!) then, I cleaned up. Mom left. Kids are playing. I am on here. I am tired. Gonna watch American Idol later and do nothing. Laundry is done, pretty much and waiting for me to put it away.

Anyhow. blah.

Tara

No comments: