Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

houses

This is a new for sale house...it was actually an open house but I don't like where its located and I don't like a single garage..anyhow. Just showing ya'll...


This is the house that I really like. Its really nice on the inside too (pics are on Comfree!)

This house, has been forsale forever...and had like 10,000 views online so something must be bad about it.




There are 3 houses for sale at Antler Lake. One is VERY nice...539,000 (don't think we wanna spend that much!) the other 2 are in our prices ranges but not really 'my type' of houses. Actually they aren't 'bad' houses but I dunno. Anyhow..the neat thing is that they all somehow back on to the water that surrounds the little town...its very pretty and I cant wait for summer to go check out the sunsets.

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

There might not be anything wrong with the house...it may just be that during the winter people don't drive out that way to look at houses or they feel its a little too far (when you soon get used to the drive and Hwy 14 is so quiet and the benefits FAR outway the disadvantages........)

People prefer to move house when the snow isn't on the ground so maybe they were just trying to sell at the wrong time.....