Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Kennedys portraits.

Done by her grade 1 classmates!!!!


I especially love this one for all of the details. I know what outfit she was wearing and socks just from this picture...what GREAT details!!!

Do they view her as Skinny?


Or fat????


Awwwwwww :)







I absolutely love childrens drawings. I am over analazying all of the little lines and what not that they make. These pics are from Kennedys grade 1 class. They drew how they feel that Kennedy looks. And the details in their drawings helped me to guess what oufits she was wearing....I simply love things like this...I love how she is brown in them ;) And her hair...LMAO!. Some of the pics are sooo good. The things that we oversee (flowers on the shirt) and the matching yellow hair things...how the shirt ends on her arms and then it goes back to brown...I think that is just SO cute! It made me laugh to myself when I look at how they view her hair!




Grrrr, I have no clue why I can't roate pictures today...how ANNOYING!




Anyhow, I wanted to post these as I love them :)




Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! You should scan them on to the computer and shrink them and then use them as embellishments around a photograph of Kennedy - what a cute layout that would be!

My Nephews school had tea towels made with the whole classes self portraits on when he was in kindergarten.......some of the pictures made you laugh out loud!! They were fundraisers back home....I wonder if they do that here anywhere.....