Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Done!

The house is offically Spot less! I looooove the feeling!

Anyhow. I am going to eat some lunch, and go for a drive. I am not sure where to go...I was thinking about Antler Lake. I will take my camera and see what I come up with along the way....

Last night, we didn't end up going out. I had a shower and then Fabe ordered us Boston Pizza and they forgot my salad...I ordered a sandwitch and a salad...oh well. He called, and they gave us a 12.00 credit! Sweet!!!!

We went to bed about 2am. Woke up about 9. He went to work. I cleaned the mainfloor and did the last of the laundry. I just have TONS to put away though (tonight). I should shop for Vegas but I just don't feel like it at all...

Anyhow.

Tara

No comments: