Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, March 29, 2007

My wonderful son!


My son. Wow, is he growing up before my eyes or what? He is developing in to such a wonderful son :) I don't think that I could have asked for a better son. Kennedy told me today that Mack said that he would run in his snowpants for 3 days to cure CF...and so she then asked me "is CF a disease" and I hate that word. I really, really hate that word. Disease, is soooo overused. Its a scary word. Kids tease other kids "you have a disease" "ewwww, your going to catch a disease" "boys have diseases"...and so anyhow. I told her 'no, its actually a disorder' and told her that a disorder means thats something is different in her body then other peoples body, just like how we have different color of skin, eyes, etc. I still present it as a gentle as possible...I just pray that she believes me and NEVER looks it up on the internet...so anyhow. About 2 mins later she said "well Mack said that he will raise money to find a cure for CF so that I don't have to take pills anymore" and I said "well, pills aren't so bad anyhow" (easy for me to say!) but yeah. He's so sweet. He is the most compassionate guy out there....he truely cares for other people and is so bothered by people who hurt other people. He just doesn't get it.
Anyhow!

Tara

2 comments:

Jane said...

He sounds like a great boy - and wow does he ever look like you in that picture!!!!! Wow!

librajen said...

I know what you mean about not saying "disease" Poor Kennedy :(

Beautiful children though Tara!!

Jennifer