Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday.

So I just was going to upload some pics but changed my mind. I will get back on track of this now. I wanted to take some pics of the flowers that Fabian bought me...they are pretty tiger lilies. Anyhow, today was a good day at work. busy. But thats okay. My tummy is getting better, I felt great when I woke up but not so great at work...really really bad heartburn...ugh. Yuck!

Came home from work. Hate Wednesday's as its dance night. So rush home. Get Kennedy, rush to dance. Drop her off. Come home. (got gas on the way home!) then I have to go and get her again. I just cleaned up the main floor. SO its half decent...still needs a deep clean tho. Kennedy has a party Friday after school until 6pm. So I will have to pick her up from school that day and take her there after school. Then, my mom is taking them Friday night...(yah!). I have some scrapbook frames that I would love to hang up on the wall so they need a page to be inserted inside of them. I want to do a page on Cuba..and one of Disneyworld. I want them to host travel pages...so then one of Vegas (IF we get to go, if not then it will be a trip to BC *lol*) So yeah, no passport. They said he will have to apply for an emergency one on the Wednesday (last one of the month) and hopefully he will get it by Friday. Either way, I *AM* packing up for 5 days and going elsewhere then...geesh. What a pain!

So I am down the lowest that I have been down...due to my stomach issues...(yah!) NOT. I would rather have the 5 pounds then have this.

I am soooo tired, again.

Last night, I didn't even get to watch American Idol. Fabe taped it for me as I was sleeping by 9om. Brutal. And NO, I AM NOT PREGNANT! Cant a woman have a stomach issue WITHOUT being pregnant????

Tara

No comments: