Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday

So today is Saturday. Remember all of my 'wonderful' plans that I had to get this house into shape? Yeah, me too :)

I have gone shopping today so far though, and chipped the ice off from in front of the driveway..>AND took Bandit for a walk around the block and talked to several neighbors. And, well...here i am. Although I *DID* bring up a garbage bag to start in Kennedys nasty room. I will take a before and after picture so you can see HOW awful her is. Normally I keep her on top of it, but knowing that I was going to go through it this weekend I got lax about it. Anyhow, it will look pretty once its all done. Then, I will do our room after then macks. The bedrooms are going to take the me the longest and the bathrooms (3 are NOT fun). Then the easy part is the main living areas, which are pretty clean anyhow...but I bought all new cleaning stuff so that will make it fun :)

On my way home from shopping I thought, should I forgo cleaning for today and just go where ever for a drive? I pictured driving out to Antler Lake (there a house for sale out there that I like) and take some pics of the melting lake, stop along the way and take pictures of whatever...no time line....ahhhhh, sound like heaven. But then I thought I can do that tomorrow as my 'reward' for wasting today cleaning....lol. So tomorrow thats my plan..unless of course I go Vegas shopping for clothes...hmmmm...The kids don't come home until Monday evening. So I have Sunday all day to do whatever. We'll see.

Anyhow, I am going to crank up the music and clean...for a few hours. Its 1:55pm so hopefully I will be done by 7pm and Fabe and I can go out tonight. I will leave some small stuff for tomorrow and then either go on my little road trip or shop in peace tomorrow :)

Tara

No comments: