Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday.

Wow, have I been good at blogging this weekend or what ?

Anyhow. Today, we woke up and went and laid on the couch. (lol) we watched "Honey I blew up the kids" all together in the family room. (I can't believe that show is 15 years old!!!! omg!!!! I am getting OLD!) then, I ran out for McD's for lunch (lol). Got ready, I went to Ikea. I bought Kennedy a tv stand for her room. She got a flat screen tv for Christmas however I refused to put it in there without a proper stand. So, I bought that and some 'junk' from Ikea. There was NOTHING that jumped out at me besides these little green tea cups that would look really cute on a shelf in my kitchen. But I didn't end up buying it as I have enough to do around here rather then put up shelves. Actually, last night I put my 'to do' lists in my journal. Kennedys room needs some work in there, which includes sanding her dresser and adding more shelving. But I am so glad that I got the tv stand out of the way. hopefully Fabe likes it. He isn't feeling so hot today. Actually his tummy has been bothering him for a few days. I think that maybe he has a touch of the tummy flu that I was the host of last week. He has been on the couch pretty much all day and sleeping quite a bit. I wanted to go to GoodWill but didn't want to be gone out of the house too long. I want to start buying some different mirrors for decorating with around the house. Have a variety of mirrors around of different textiles and shapes. Have a wall of mirrors. I think that would be cool. I have to start doing some decorating and painting around here. I am getting SO bored of my house...it NEEDS to be painted...badly. We have to add up all ofFabians gas reciepts for taxes and get our taxes filed. Every year, I have to wait for him to do this...it gets really annoying. I am all ready to file mine...but he takes FOREVER...grrrr!

So Kennedy is in the bath. Mack (on the computer until 8) then he has to shower. And they will be going to bed about 8:30pm. I have some laundry to do. And this weekend they are going to Fort Mac. I have my clothing club Friday night. And Saturday and Sunday I am totalllllllly cleaning and organizing this house....its crying for me to do it...then my new cleaning lady can start!!!

Anyhow. I got a few emails about our truck and van. We are asking 2000.00 for the truck. The ONLY thing wrong with it, is the air conditioning doesn't work. Last year, on the way to the cabin it just went. But it isn't too bad anyhow. But it has power windows and cd player, command start, alarm, its not a bad truck at all. We put 1000.00 into last year for suspension and things like that..but other then that (air conditioning) its a perfect truck.

The van, ideally we would like 4000.00 but we are open to offers of it. Its a nice looking van. Runs awesome...command start. Fully loaded, nice interior. Clean. Looks brand new. Quad seating. I am leary of getting rid of it....I wanted to keep it just to keep it. Its soooo nice to drive and comfy but you know...even though its paid off we pay insurance for it still and we use it very rarely. The van has been serviced every 5000 kms at South Town. The only thing wrong with this, is the cd player/radios buttons are sticky and you have press really hard to change the chanels. We were going to put a DVD player in it anyhow if we were to keep it and so it would have been a new system.

My email addy is taradee@shaw.ca if you are really interested in either I can take a pic and put it on my blog too :)

Anyhow. I have to go and do Kennedys hair. I have new style in mind :) I can't wait to try it. I will take a pic and post it later if it works out well. I love doing her hair and new styles.

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

I've never watched that movie....or the honey I shrunk the kids one....but we did have fun in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground at MGM studios..you can get some cute pictures in there :)

We curled up and watched Toy Story all together yesterday....we were all a bit bummed that it was so cold out after Saturdays lovely weather...so curling up with a movie was perfect :)

I hope Fabe feels better soon!