Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday.

So, at first I wasn't excited to go to work. I was actually dreading it. But I had SUCH a wonderful sleep and knew that I could do it :)

The kids missed the bus, so OH DARN I had to go to work later.

Got to work about 9am. Jumped right into it. It was like I missed 1 week and it was only 1 day :(

Today I feel better. But my tummy isn't settled tho. I still only ate very minimal.

So I worked until about 4pm and that was it. Came home. Fabe had supper going, blah. I ate 2 hot dog buns (plain) and that was that. I laid on the couch watch Oprah for a while. The kids were playing outside. I feel sooooo lazy. Mack went with 2 boys from here and rode their bikes to the store.

They are still outside. I am yawning. Sorry to complain, but holy moly I just HATE being like this. Then, I think what the hell am I complaining about? There are SO many people who LIVE with this every day while they battle cancer and what not. I know that I *really* do have it good and should stop complaining. I know.

So yeah. Other then work. I have done nothing. I can't wait for bed. Fabe goes back to work tomorrow after being off for a few days so no more suppers gonna be getting cooked for me anymore. Right now, he is cleaning the kitchen as I type. So I need to get it together by tomorrow. My house is a mess. Like a clean-mess. I guess, tidy. But I like it CLEAN. So Friday my mom is taking the kids and I think that I will clean clean clean. I need it to be clean. I hate that feeling from a unclean house. I mean, its tidy. But not clean. I call it 'surface clean' and I need it deep cleaned. So you get my point...BORING hey Jane...talking about my clean (or unclean) hosue...totally a #31~

American Idol is on tonight.

Today my sisters nanny, Annie... :( Her mom died. I just can't imagine her life. I really really can't. Here she is raising a total strangers children...meanwhile her OWN children and her husband are in another country. She hasn' t seen them in 4 years. I can't imagine. My sister bought her a ticket and she is going 'home' for a month tomorrow. But under such a sad circumstance. It takes a sad situation to see her children. Thats the only way that she can leave the country. Then you wonder, is seeing them only going to add salt to the wounds???? I feel so sad for her :(

Well. I should try and get something done. I don't know what. I just wanna go to bed.

Tomorrow, Kennedy has dance class. *yawn*

So much to do.

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Oh poor Annie - what an unbearable situation :(

I am glad you are on the mend and not feeling AS bad.....sometimes I think we have every right to a moan!!! Yesterday I seemed to do my fair of moaning too but that was about people lol!