Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday!

So today was an excellent work day. Bought a new computer for work with Windows Vista...I can't wait to play with it on Monday! I picked up the kids from school as Kennedy had a birthday party at 4pm. So I dropped her off there. Mack and I went to Sobeys. Came home. My mom came over. I went and got Kennedy. Visited with my mommy for an hour. She took both kids for the night. It was a nice day!

I have big cleaning plans this weekend...because!!!!! I FINALLY found a cleaning lady!!! She is going to come in weekly for 4-5 hours! I can't wait!!!! So I am going to clean/organize so that she can start cleaning. No more spending hours cleaning for me :) :) :) :) :)

I want to go through the kids clothing. They have SO much to get rid of. (again) find some spring coats, etc. We *are* going away somewhere (Vegas of BC) so I want to ensure that everything is in place for my mom too.

Other then that. Things are pretty good. I finally felt soooo back to normal last night...I feel GREAT today...thank God!

Tara

No comments: