Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Annoying!




I totally HATE when children add stickers to furniture. To me, its such a shame. It looks horrible. I just really dislike it. Anyhow, I was sad to see that Kenendy added some stickers to her dresser drawers in the last few days. There were only 2 but still. I find it disrespectful. I don't mind the stickers that she has placed on her lightswitch plate...but her dresser! Come on!!!! Her bedroom set it very old...20 years forsure. And while it needs a paint job, I don't want her to wreck it. But anyhow...my gripe!
Tara
I did get them off, but I wanted to post a pic to show how horrible it looks!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Oh I sooooo know what you mean! Abigail is terrible for that......a few weeks back my Mom sent her a magazine with a whole sheet of stickers with it....and she stuck this HUGE My Little Pony sticker to the front of my lovely Martha Stewart glassfronted bookcase ....it was really difficult to get off...we also have a flower stuck to the floor in the sitting room which I have given up on lol!