Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Kennedys room before and after!!!







Sorry for the side-ways one...thats the before pic. For some reason BLOGGER won't let me rotate it, and I always do...so whatever. But yeah, you get the idea...nasty messy :(






Her room was LONG overdue for a major overhaul. Going through some of her things either brought back some memories for me, or they made me laugh...and somethings even annoyed me!!! (stickers on her dresser!!!) But going through her room took me forsure an hour. Her bedding is all in the wash right now, just drying and the floors are done. I will post a picture when her bedding is on and it is totally clean and complete. Lots of work, but thankfully I don't have to do 'this' that often. It gets messy, which is fine with me but I don't like DIRTY!
Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

I need to tackle the kids rooms this week I think...we want to paint them in the next week or two so we at least need to walk in there without standing on 'stuff'.....