Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Okay so far...

Well Kennedys room is perfect :) If only it would stay that way!!!! Macks' room is perfect, our room is a perfect as it can get (I HATE our bedroom furniture!) But refuse to pay 5000.00 + for the set that *I* want! And the upstairs bathrooms are spotless...now I am going to work on the bonus room. I am not nearly as done as I should be..I should have been done up here at least and working on the main floor. But the mainfloor is soooo easy that I suppose it can wait for tomorrow :) Fabe called. this is how our converstation went (he's such a goof!)

me-hello

him-hi, you gave me your number at Sobeys last week.

me-oh is this that black guy?

him- yes. Do you remember me?

me- yeah, you asked if I was married and I said 'no' right?

him- oh so you aren't married, so your available then?

me- well I have a 'boyfriend' (lol)

him- oh you didn't tell me that!

me- yes, you only asked if I was married, and I said no. And I am not lying...I am not married ;)

him-well, do you want to go on a date tonight?

me- how about you come over to my house, clean a bathroom and then we will talk about tonight????

him- nah. Its okay!

We both broke out laughing...it was funny! He's a dork-but thats what keeps up happy I guess...I tend to get 'too' serious and he keeps is real for us....

Anyhow. He went to the shop to grab him work for tomorrow (to buy him more time in the morning) and then he wants to go out...I really don't though...ugh.

Off to do the bonus room!

Tara

No comments: