Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, March 19, 2007

Kennedys hair.







Well a co-worker at work has a half-black step daughter and he hair is very much the same as Kennedy's hair. So the other day she had this cool braided look. I asked her how she did it and she told me it was just a 2-strand hair twist. So I divided it up into sections and low and behold it was sooooooooo simple. I can't believe I haven't done this before..considering HOW simple it is. So anyhow, here is the after shot of it. I love this, because I am able to leave it in her hair now for a few days, she can shower with it in and everything. I add bobbles and hair pretty things to match her outfits for the day but I love the look of it :)
Cute hey?
Tara

3 comments:

Jane said...

That looks great and your DD is so beautiful :)

You know its weird but despite being married to my ex for 10 years and having 3 mixed race children, I have never heard the term 'half black' before lol! I don't know if it's Canadian or something.....just thought it was kind of odd I've never heard that term before!!!

Cfmommy said...

omg, Jane you made me laugh!!!!

LMAO!

Its kind of a 'ghetto' thing to say but omg...(laughing here) I think its so funny that you have never heard that before...lol.

Anyhow, yup. My kids are half black.

and so are your!!!!

LMAO!!!

Tara

Jane said...

lol even hangin out in Brooklyn and Queens in NY I never heard it lol....I have heard a lot of terms (sadly not all very pleasant) but not that one ....I feel like I learned something new today :)