Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday!

What a lazy Saturday! My mom phoned at 10:30 am and woke me up. Fabe was already up, he is not a sleeper-inner. So I got outta bed...dog trailing behind me. Came downstairs. Fabe cooked me breakfast :) and I made us some coffee. I love days when we wake up and its just him and I. We sat at the table together. We only needed 1 friggin number to the Edmonton Sun BINGO game and it wasn't there :( No 10,000 for us today. Oh well.

I have been on MLS checking out houses and stuff. There is a house that I want and its been for sale forever!!!! Its right across from the kids school in a Cul De Sac. Its HUGE and beautiful :) but its 525,000 we would like to stick under 500,000. Who the hell would have thought that I would buy a half a million dollar house (eye roll) and DO YOU WHAT THAT COULD HAVE BOUGHT FOR YOU 5 years ago???? Sick market. All I know, is that I want a different house. No bigger, not necessary. Just a better layout. The whole bonus room-trendy house is boring and too show-homey for me. I want a house with FRONT windows on the mainfloor. More windows, and a BIGGER yard. Our house is fine in size for us. 4 bedrooms and a basement that we NEVER use...(that was a waste getting it developed!) but oh well. I dunno. But I do want a bigger yard. So until I find either an acreage or a house around here with a BIG yard, we will still be here. Fabe would like to build again. Ugh, I could NOT bother. I just want a better layout. More functional room. I love my house. I really do. Its pretty and trendy, but not functional always. Yesturday, I went to pick up Kennedy from her friends house and I went into her house and its sooooooo nicely laid out. I want to be able to have 10 kids for a birthday party and not be stressed out. I am *still* kicking myself for the house we looked at last year. It was a 2600 sq foot 2-storey. Okay, so HUGE. But anyhow, it was soooooooo laid out well. Again, wouldn't have use the basement but still....the upper 2 levels were soooooooo big and laid out well. Our master bedroom here is small, I want a bigger one. But yeah, that house was awesome. It was 299,000 and we were dreaming looking at it...'if only...' and NOW if I seen it I wouldn't walk out without an offer on it...it was so nice. And, its probably about 600,000 now. It was on Mill Woods finest cresent, Grand Meadows Cresent. It was just so nice. (done)

So I am not sure what time my mom is bringing back the kids. Mack is excited to come home, as I bribbed him with "IF you do good on your report card, I will pay for a membership to runescape" and he did VERY well so I guess I am buying him a membership. He still has a 1/2 hour limit but oh well. Kennedy did well too. But it said that she has 16 lates (1-6) how???Mack and her go to school together everyday...and he had 3 lates....I will have to ask her teacher about that. AND, I watch her go inside. So I dunno.

I need to make an hair appointment. I am going lighter for my trip to Vegas. And I need my eyebrows plucked.

Well, time to go...my camera battery is charging so I plan on taking more pics and adding them on a regular basis to my blog now :)

Tara

No comments: