Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, March 02, 2007

TGIF !!!

Haven't said that in a while.

Today I slept in. Opps. Got to work about 10am. Was nice.

I only worked until 1pm as I had a dr's appt. Went to that, went well.

Came home, Tanner (sisters dog) puked ALL over the place :(

Yuck!

Cleaned that.

Took them to the dog park.

Came home, bleached the mop.

Tanner kept puking.

More puke.

Puke.

Puke.

Finally I called me sister and told her to come over (she was anyhow, but later). So she came, and he puked for her too. Several times in the 45mins she was here. Finally, she was too concerned and called the emergency vet clinic (6:30pm) and we took him in. Of course, once there. Didn't puke once. She said he is exteremly dehydrated. Wants him to stay overnight for IV and run some tests. Sister agrees. She gets the quote. Ummm, 1020.00 for ONE night and 1926.00 for two nights. Yah, NO!!!!!! Instead she gets him blood work, a shot of Zantac and off we go home. He is finally sleeping. He isn't so restless and in pain anymore :( Poor guy. It was horrible being there though. A little girl, craddling her little kitten in a blanket BAWLING her eyes out. It seemed very very sick. From complications from getting spayed 2 days ago. Poor thing. We could hear her crying in the room...so sad. I would NEVER be able to work there. omg. Never....

Anyhow. We are home. My sister ran to Zellers to get something. Tanner is resting on the floor here by me. Bandit is sleeping on top of the couch so he can also see out the bonus room window.

The kids are still at Fabes moms house. They will be home laaaate. He is still working.

I am sooooooo excited to sleep in tomorrow. I was having the best sleep ever this morning and didn't want to get out of bed...it was THAT good.

Tomorrow, no real plans. I hope Tanner is back to him self...I miss him when he is sick.

So night!

Tara

No comments: