Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, March 16, 2007

The neighborhood problem!











So, our driveway is *always* the one that gets dumb things happening to it. For instance, in the winter when they graded it they put the big piles in front of our house. So, we had to shovel it. Then another time, they plowed it and pushed it to our driveway and we always were getting stuck in it...we had to make sure no cars were coming and PIN the gas and hope we could get through. Actually, ON our street while our house was getting fixed Fabe decided to try to 4x4 in our van and got stuck so he got me to drive the Jeep over and try to tow him out...well we hooked it up and all of the sudden SNAP the chain busted and flew back to my jeep and SMASHED my back window on the Jeep..omg I was PISSED off. Anyhow THAT happened there too!
So the latest thing. IS we had a HUUUUGE lake (puddle) as the drain hole was covered with ice. We tried to putting salt. ice melt and everything else on it. Finally I came home from work last week and my neighbor was out there with his quad and blade trying to find it. We used my SCRAPBOOKING to finally get it free...I had pics of the drainhole in the front of the house pictures and we were able to locate it under the thick ice. Anyhow, after like an hour we found it and the whole puddle immediately began to melt...
What amazng story!!! (I know, BORING) but the challenge of trying to find it and then watching the water rush down there was pretty cool, I have to admit.
Tara

1 comment:

Cheerios_Addict said...

Ok, I have to know...what scrapbooking item did you use to find the drain hole? :)