Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Friday.

Oh. Yesturday was hell. I dropped the kids off at my moms. Then RUSHED back to work, as a staff had to leave at 3:30pm and I was stressed that they were going to be over ratio. So I got there, she left. They were fine. But realizing that I didn't eat alllll day...since breakfast and it was 3:30pm I felt ill. Headache was horrible. I HAD to stay at work until 6pm since my regular closing staff wasn't there and there wasn't any other level 2 or 3's to stay late so it was me :S

Then, I got home...actually being sooooooo hungy I stopped at McD's for a burger (bad, I know!!!) then I got home. Felt worse. Got my jammies on. Layed on the couch with a blanket and crashed. Fabe got home at 7:30 and was shocked that I was sleeping on the couch...so NOT like me to sleep anywhere else but my bed. Anyhow, at 10:30pm I got into my bed and was out...until 8:30 am today!!! Thats 13 hours of sleep !!!!!! omg!!!!!

Anyhow, today I feel super well rested. But yeah. It was weird....Anyhow.

Tara

No comments: