Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday!

Well can you tell that all of my free time is now gone :) and that the kids are home. Yup. No more blogging time...lol.

Today was a great day! Work was SOOOOOOO slow. There were like NO kids today! Love those days. The staff are happy to get their rooms organized and ready for the next busy day! Anyhow, so after work. I headed home. To get my doggie and then headed downtown to my moms to get the kids. They had a great trip and were trying to convince me that we 'need' a hottub. Maybe...

They went tubing at the ski resort that my sister lives at. They LOVED that. And they are looking forward to spring break camp tomorrow. Bright and early. Actually its sleeping in a little bit in the morning...they have to be there at 8:45am instead of being out the door for their bus at 7:55am! Nice.

I have a ton of pics to upload from my drive yesturday. Wow, Antler Lake is a beautiful little place. I have never been but have heard so many talk about it. All of the houses are surrounded by water...I have only seen pics of it in the summer (jane) but would love to go there in the summer AND its SOOOO close! There are 3 houses for sale there...but I think its just a little too far outta the way...especially for Fabe to drive all the way to the west end. Too bad. Its a nice little village. So I did that. Stopped at a store out there....bought a juice for the drive. I took a while bunch of back roads along the way. Cranked up my country music and just drove. It was a beautiful day for such a wonderful drive. Then I came home, put way all of the laundry and went to bed pretty early.

Tomorrow the kids have spring break camp. Fabe is off the next 2 days. He is getting a passport pics right now. He will do the online application and go down tomorrow. Our friends all pick theirs up on Friday so hopefully we won't have an issue...and Vegas here we come. We still have decided about getting married there or not. We'll see. I have mixed feelings about it. So it will be a BIG surprise if we do do it. My mom, of course wants to know NOW so she can plan a reception for us this summer. I dunno mom... (eye roll). I am SO not they type to get excited about 'these' types of things....I could live like this forever ;) Why fix something thats not broken...I dunno...

Anyhow.
Thats my Monday!

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

I think it would be nicer to wait until Florida and get married with the children there with you...it's just as easy as getting married in Vegas but the kids would be a part of it!

We had thought about getting married in Vegas but we decided in the end it was important for the children to be part of it....

Antler Lake supposedly has some of the best sunsets in the world.......supposedly ;) it's nice out there....a long way from the West End but not far from Downtown really..

And to be honest....once you move out of the city the extra few miles really don't matter...the benefits totally outway the downsides!

Good luck with all your choices :)