Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The rest of Saturday.

So we got the kids home. We were all drawn to the great outdoors. We went out front and Fabe and Mack played some street hockey. Kennedy was roller blading. I was shooting hoops. We all hung outside for about an hour. Then, dh wanted to go look at some trucks. We all packed into the SUV and went to the dealership. The kids stayed in the car and watched a movie while Fabe and I checked some out. There wasn't much but he did find one that he likes. We are going to get rid of our white minivan (that sits there...gets driven about once a month) and the truck (its older) so by getting rid of those two and buying something fairly new then that will solve our issue. Fabe still has to sell his 'sports' car once it gets repaired...the parts should be in in about 1 month (finally!) then it can be sold. That will pay off the rest of the SUV...yeah :) So my friends, the dealership ends here (lol). We currently have a SUV, van, sports car, truck and Dh's work minivan...stupid hey? So we will be down to 3 cars soon. My suv, dh's truck, and his work truck. I have found soooo many nice trucks but he wants the 4 door truck, and those extra 2 doors cost a fortune! So if you know anyone who wants a bigger sized Chev Silvarado truck for really really cheap, let me know. We bought it mainly for hauling stuff to the lake lot. That thing is sooooo realiable, its unreal. And its not bad on the eyes either. It has a cab so it can seat 5-6 people (legally). But yeah. We got really good use of it with our yard last year too, we filled that thing up with rocks for landscaping. Anyhow. Since we got such great use of it we thought that we should buy another one. We have to buy another vechicle anyhow. Fabes 'sports' car he can't drive unless its summer. So we are going to sell that, its just not practical. Then the van, well I do love it at times (for travelling and what not, its so much more comfortable!) but we just don't use it. The kids prefer the SUV for the DVD player. I'm not getting rid of my SUV. So the van, truck and car it is. Anyone wanna come to our dealership???? One of your husbands must need a cheap truck for hauling crap around...or how about a minivan? Will sell cheap...Oh and what about a Nissan 300zx imported from Japan??? (lol) parts only take 7 months to get in to Canada to repair it...(body damage!) and did I mention its RIGHT hand driving???? (Jane, don't you drive on the right hand side in the UK?)

Anyhow.

After that, we bought ice cream from McD's. Then, we drove around. Came home, and the neighbors were outside in the 'party' garage. So, we went over there for a few hours...the kids played outside for hours. We came in. Put the kids to bed and we sit the sack shortly after too.

I loved the weather yesturday.

I can't wait for summer.

I planned out all of my yard/landscaping plans.

Anyhow.

Off to breakfast :)

Tara

No comments: