Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday

Today I am at work. And it has been a very lazy day. I have gotten nothing done. Its pretty sad actually.

Anyhow, today I have to stay at work late as tomorrow I am leaving super early to take the kids to my moms house. I have to pack them tonight and everything. PLUS, its Parents Teachers confrences as well. Fabe is going to do most of that though. I will work until about 5:30. So I need to go to Childrens Place and buy my little 'guy' at daycare some clothing. He's our old foster baby and well, lets just say he doesn't look very well :( So I will take it upon my self to 'treat' him to some thing new :)

Its just BEAUTIFUL outside today :)

I can't belive that Saturday is going to be +12!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!

Cleaning. Cleaning. Cleaning.

Tara

No comments: