Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, March 31, 2007

UGH!!!!

Okay. So, we shopped at Costco today for some last minute clothing shopping for our trip to Vegas tomorrow. Anyhow, dh said "do you want to eat here, or go to McD's or something?" I said "I don't care!" and he said "lets eat here, I know that they are clean and everything" so we found a table. I ordered Kennedy a HUGE piece of pizza, myself a hot dog, and dh a chicken strip combo. So, Kennedy got her pizza and I ripped it in half thinking that she won't eat it all so dh can eat the rest of it. So, she goes "ugh, something MOVED in it!" I said "oh Kennedy, I am so sure!" then she goes "what is that!" and I looked. And I SAID, "what is that" and sure enough a LEG moved!!!!!!!!!!! in her pizza...so I picked it out and put it on the table where it did its last twitch it was an inch big! It had 2 feet. Like, two webbed feet!!! Like a little FROG or SOMETHING uuuuggghhhh!!!!!! I *think* it was a cockroach!!!! anyhow, I gagged and just about puked. I walked up to the customer service and got a manager. He was shocked at seeing it too, and said it must have been in the sauce. I said, NO it was moving!!!! It was like crawling on the pizza and got baked in with the cheese or something...anyhow, we got a refund but omg...it was the grossest thing in my life....I still haven't been able to eat since then...Tara

No comments: