Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Today...

Well today was another looooong day. Ugh.

Woke up, enjoyed not having to get the kids ready for school. Was at work by 8:30 am and worked the WHOLE day until 6pm. ALL of the parents want receipts and everything. So, yeah. The little girl was diagnosed with Epilipsy and will be waiting for a MRI to see if anything else. Poor little baby :( Anyhow, after work I came home. Got the dogs and went to the dog park for a while. I love going there and miss it soo much as thats 'my' place in the summer. Then, I went to "sssshhhhh" (taco bell) the bank and then home. Came home, ate my bad yummy supper and then got cozy. Then, Annie (my sisters nanny) called and she is lost on a bus somewhere. So, now I get to go BACK out. ugh. I just wanna cozy up in my bed with the dogs and relax. Fabe is at the hockey game tonight. Kids are gone. I just wanna reeeeelax so badly. Tomorrow, I will go to work about 8:30 again...but I am leaving around 1pm as I have a dr's appt and then will be at home early. I will take the dogs to the dog park and then rely on Fabe to pick up our children from his parents house later. I really, really don't want to go to the west end to get them. My sister will be staying her tomorrow night for the weekend. So I am not sure what we will do. So other then that. Thats all thats going on. Tomorrow I have my dr's appt...for the pill. Fabe is begging me to stay on it for longer. I am not. I REFUSE to take the pill ongoing if we are done...he can get fixed. So I told HIM to make HIMSELF an appt :)

Well, anyhow.

Time to go.

Tara :)

Just waiting for Annie to call...I don't want to miss American Idol :(

No comments: