Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, June 01, 2007

What to do.

So the kids left with my mom to the lake. She took Bandit too. I am kidless, dogless and husbandless (he's working!). So, what to do. The house NEEDS to be tidied up. And I would rather do that today then tomorrow. Tomorrow I am planning to just lay out on the deck and catch some rays. My sun burn has finally turned into a tan so yeah. This weekend, I will probably get re-sunburnt again. I will be getting totally tanned this year if this weather keeps up. Not that its good for you.

So I might as well do a quick tidy. I was going to run to Good Will and buy some magazines and books from there to enjoy in the sun at the lake. But we will see. I have to be out to Sherwood Park by 7pm for my clothing club party. I hope to not stay out late tonight. Its going to be So weird to wake up to no kids and NO dog. Kinda sad.

Well, its 3:10pm so I will start my cleaning. I have to allow time to have a shower and get somewhat normal looking for the party tonight.

Later,

Tara

No comments: