Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, May 31, 2007

hot, hot. hot!!!

I'm loving it!!!!

Worked until 3pm today, it was a nice easy day. And hey, it was payday :) Gotta love that!!!! So I stopped at the bank, came home...got the kids, went to Dollarama then Sobeys for groceries. We got fresh fruite, raspberries, watermelon, strawberries, cherries and pineapple. Love fruit :)
Then we came home, I unloaded it all. Started laundry. Cooked supper (yes, I cooked it then my husband walked in and was just shocked!). Then I sat on the deck for a while with my new magazine. Okay, confession here. I am a magazine=a-holic. This is the SECOND time in the last little while that I have bought the SAME magazine...I know have 2 issues of it. Grrrr. I was getting good and buying a stack of them at Good Will so that I wouldn't have to waste so much money on them. Anyhow, I have a TON of magazines now so if anyone ever needs some reading material...let me know.

Tomorrow, I am working until noon. I will pick up the kids, and then my mom is picking the kids up from here and off to the lake they go. Then I have my clothing club party tomorrow night in Sherwood Park. Finally I can go. Then, Saturday I am SLEEPING in. I will either lay around on my deck or do some more yard work...then when Fabe gets off we will head to the lake for the night and Sunday-day.

Anyhow,

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

I am also addicted to magazines....I subscribe to several and then still manage to buy about 3 a week or more!

DH subscribes to one and it takes him a whole month to read it!

This hot weather is perfect for soaking up the sun with a good magazine - which is EXACTLY what I plan to do today......