Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

"Hobo"







So here is our Hobo. We call him Hobo, because sadly...he is a Hobo. He is just SUCH a wonderful and loving dog. When we are out there, he is just so happy and stays at our lot the WHOLE time. He was here last summer too. So I mean, he is eating somewhere but still. He sleeps on
our deck at night and I feel horrible calling Bandit in and not letting him in. So guess what? This weekend, he slept in the cabin. And, he slept...like slept really really good. He didn't move the whole night. And his look, was so sad. He was just so happy. He stayed there the whole weekend
agian...and when we left, he chased our car to the end of the resort...and *I* had tears flowing down my cheeks. I decided that by winter I will either bring him to SPCA or take him home. Fabe said "he can stay in the back yard!" (he's a shedder) but yeah, no. So I feed him there and make sure he has water. He comes for walks with us, he swims with Bandit. He is just SUCH a good boy, its so nice having him around. He's quiet, doesn't bark...just is happy to be with people. I love him :( He's an older dog, I can tell. About 8 I would guess. Sleeping outside, must be hard on him now. Not knowing where he is eating all the time must be hard on him...Anyhow. I wanted to post pics so that he 'knows' someone out here loves him :(

2 comments:

Elan said...

I am reading your post here about Hobo and cannot control myself! When you talk about him chasing after your car when you guys are leaving....

Tara!!! You have to go back and get him! I just cannot handle stories like this... and don't take that the wrong way! What you guys did/do with him is so great... not many people would... but now all I think is how lonely he is if no one else there takes him in. Ahhhhhhhhhh.... I wish no animal would ever have to be homeless!

Cfmommy said...

I know, its so sad. But would taking him to Edm where there are SO many noises and sirens, etc...would that really help him? Sitting in my tiny backyard, would not help him...so I don't know. But I will see how it goes, maybe I can convince my mom. I dunno...so sad.