Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, June 29, 2007

We use the backyard!!!!

Kennedy and her friends in the backyard eating TimBits. Mack cleaning up for me, all the sod
Mack's friend and Kennedy on the trampoline! Wow, he's high!!!


Fabe, BBQ'ing in the yard.





We actually are using it now. I actually just came inside from laying on the hammock out there. Its so nice to have a yard that we can use. It just seems like every summer we have had to do this, or do that. Don't get me wrong, we need to do things still....but at least we can enjoy it...because of this, I honestly don't think that we will ever build another house again. We 'wasted' 2 years on waiting from final grade, sod, deck, driveway and then a fence...it was truely horrible. Now we can just put the finishing touches on and we are good to go :) Its just nice to have a place to relax. Mind you, we haven't been able to even set up the patio stuff and leave it up as its been so windy everyday. It just feels like a whole other room when its all set up. I love sitting back there with a book and my feet up just kicking back. We haven't entertained (yet) this year, but I think it will be so much better this year. I am dying to use all my patio settings and candles,etc. All the stuff that I visioned using out there to create a perfect patio party for friends..we'll see I guess.

No comments: