Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday.

Can you believe that *I* slept in until 11am today. Last night was a late night with the neighbors. We were outside with them from 7pm until 2am. It was cold outside too. We are planning a trip with 4 sets of our neighbors to LaVegas for New Years. So we were chatting about that. What will be great is that for a wedding gift, my mom is paying for us to take a trip...plus I wanna go to Dominican or Cuba again in the spring. So thats good she is paying for it. I think it will be a BLAST going with everyone. I can't wait! Fabian got his new truck, and is it nice. I didn't know it was going to be so nice. He is so happy with it. Its fully loaded, with leather and everything. Its pretty :) Its not brand new, but only a couple years old. I will take a pic later. Today I slept in, then made myself an pancake for breakfast and some coffee. Then, I cleaned up the spare room in the basement and started some laundy. I'm going to do my quick cleaning of the house, I just can't do a deep one. I mean, it will be clean...just not spotless-immaculate...I have no desire to do it today. But since I did NOTHING yesturday I need to do something at least. So, I will clean the bathrooms and floors and all of that. Next weekend, I have my clothing club party again on Friday...then invited to a b-day party on Sat. But the kids won't be here so I might not go. My mom is taking the kids to the lake again next weekend. I'm not going to go (I don't think anyhow, maybe) but the long weekend we are all going to go up with my mom and my sister and her husband are going to be there too. The kids are just about done school. Yeah. I paid for all of their daycamps, Mack is in soccer camp for a week too so Kenendy will go to a daycamp alone that week without him. Nothing too much this week to get done.

A while back I bought some scrapbook page frames. Instead of scrapbooking albums I have decided that I am just going to scrapbook pictures of events and what not, and put them in the frame for artwork on my wall. Well I did 2 today, just simple ones and they look great. I already hammered them into the wall and they look so nice on display. I did one of our Cuba trip and the other one of married in Vegas one. I have a long hallway up here from the bonus room and Macks bedroom going down to ours and Kennedy's room and its just a 'blah' hallway so I am going to put a few of them going down there...I looooove displaying pics of our family and events...I just love family pictures. I will take a pic of them too...later.

Well I should go and CLEAN up...my mom is leaving the lake in 30mins she said so I have 3 hours to get stuff done...

Anyhow.

Tara

No comments: