Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ugh.

I am so tired and just wanna call the kids in the house and GO TO BED!!!! I am really, really tired. Thankfully I have Friday off to SLEEP in. I took Friday off due to the kids not having school on that day. Their daycamp adventures don't start until next week. So yeah. We have been busy.

So I went for my interview with Alberta Children Services and they called on Monday, said that I was one of the top candidates! I was shocked. So I had to give them my refrences and then a criminal record check. The COOL thing is, there is a *special* place for me to go (lol) and I can get a free check and it will be done in 20mins. So, I am doing that on Friday then I have to drop it off down at the Human Resources place. Pretty cool. So then anyhow. Fabe was off Monday and Tuesday. Monday I came home late from work to an awesome supper...Tuesday we went to my ma's house for supper and Fabe did some little things for her around her place. Today I got home from work, the kitchen was a mess as I left it. Yuck. But I thought 'for get it' and took the kids to the mall...and OMG, have you BEEN to Dollarama lately? they freakin sell pregnancy tests there!!!! AND Mack got a fishing rod thingy!!! How COOL is that. Of course I picked up a preg test, because ya just never know and those things are so expensive. Anyhow. Then, we headed to Pollard Meadows park so the kids could play for a hour. Then we came home, checked out the other neighbors new camper (gave me an idea!!!) and came into my messy kitchen. Cleaned that, its all pretty. Through in a load of laundry...tomorrow is EARLY day as the kids are off at 3:00pm. I really really wanted to do my check thing tomorrow, I wonder what time they are open until??? Because I just want to get it over with and know whats going on....

Anyhow,

I know, pictures...but honestly I have been dragging my feet everyday...I have them on my camera but just don't have the time to do it

Tara

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Be careful with the dollorama preg tests, I heard they give false results from that store. (maybe expired??)

Cfmommy said...

Well HOPEFULLY I won't need to use one..lol. I would have a heart attack if it gave a false positive!

Thanks for the advice..

Tara

Sharon said...

No problem!! wouldn't want anyone having heart attacks!!

The ones from superstore are very accurate. Atleast they were when I used them (7 & 5 yrs ago!!) They were around $6.