Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mid-week.

So this week has been pretty busy but not crazy busy like the past few weeks. At work, staff are starting to take their holidays so we are running one staff down for now on. And, at home. Well Mack has been studying lots for his end of the year tests. That gets busy! Dance is done, (yeah!) So now we are just waiting for the school year to be over and then it will be daycamps. Even tho they are still getting up and out of the house it just seems easier. I still have lunches to pack and I will have to pick up the kids from daycamp everyday now (they bus home now)...but still, its just feels better.I have paid for all of their camps now, every week is covered with daycamps and between Fabe and I we have time off with them...its going to be a good summer :) I will feel much better about it this year. Lots of time off with them :) We are down to 2 months until our big trip, yeah!!!! I can't wait. Have to start buying some U.S money now tho. We have paid for everything else (villa and air) just have to buy passes. And, other then that just spending money!

Tomorrow I have to go register Kennedy into dance class. She is taking on another day this year (oh gosh) as she is taking hip hop and tap/jazz combo. And, then Mack will be in indoor soccer...its going to be busy in the fall. But its okay, its important to keep kids busy and out of trouble. (right?)

Tonight we have to run out to Devon as we sold the truck and the person who bought it is meeting up there...that will be done.

And, other then that...the house should have been cleaned because it just feels messier now. This weekend, mom is taking the kids to the lake so no more lazy-Tara...its cleaning time.

Well, anyhow.

We have to head to Devon.

TTYL

No comments: