Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, June 15, 2007

Truck




Okay here it is. 1200 and it can be yours. A GREAT running truck...my dh wanted a truck for full time use, thats newer. Can't beat this price for a FULL size truck...it is a '93 Chev Silvarado. Runs awesome...we have put some minor work into it, but it runs great. We take it to the lake all of the time...very dependable. Its a great truck. Seats 6. 350L engine. 1500 series. Good shape interior. The only thing that doesn't work on it, is the air conditioning. But it wasn't bad without it. We never have had it looked at so I have no clue whats wrong with it. We bought it off a friend and so we know it has been well maintained.

It has command start, an alarm and a really awesome stereo with removable face plate. It was used by a Shaw tech before, thats why the KMS are high (380) but for the price and the condition it still has LOTS of life left..these trucks last forever...my dh just bought a newer one today of this kind.

No comments: