Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Elk Island.

My handsome husband...isn't he a hottie ;)



Fabe and Mack on the floating thingy..trying to make it move...

Yeah, we seen one!

Then a few more :)






Its been years since we have been to Elk Island. Actually a funny thing was Fabe and I were young and didn't know how to get to Fort Mac, we knew that it was 'north' so we followed every highway that said North. and low and behold we ended up having to go through Elk Island...that was the LONGEST trip ever!!!!








The kids loved going though. We were happy to see some bison too. It was a good little drive through there. The park is reallly very beautiful. Something like this is *so* close to Edm. its a shame that we didn't do it more often.




Anyhow, the kids enjoyed it. There were tons of mosquitos though. But other then that, it was great.


No comments: