Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, June 08, 2007

dance.

Kennedys dance, in her jazz set. She danced to "Boogie Shoes"...

With her most favorite thing ever, BOOST :) After hard work like, whats better then a nice warm boost (yuck!) Yes, warm...




Kennedy with flowers from my mom...Fabe bought her some too but I didn't give them to her until AFTER the show...This is her tap outfit to "Zipidee-do-da"


My pretty little girl :)



Being silly!







Kennedy had her year end show today...meaning dance class is NOW over !!! Yeah!!!! Next year, I think that I am going to put her into jazz and hip hop. They have to be 7 to be in hip hop, so she
can do it. I know she will LOVE it...there is SUCH a difference between her tap show and her jazz one. The jazz one so much more her! She had a huge smile on the stage and was just so good. She loves the up beat things. Thats like me, watching the ballet part...ugh, makes me tired. But as soon as the up beat stuff comes on, I looooove watching it. The hip hop was really good this year too. But yeah, I am going to put her in to that too. Anyhow, dance is over! I just have to go this week and register her for next year and thats done.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Kennedy looks so beautiful and so excited in those pictures :)