Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, June 29, 2007

GoodWill.

My books for the week:

Kennedys enzymes holder:

A piece

A bowl



another piece



My planters that I spray painted








Does anyone else LOVE Goodwill as much as me? I do, love it. I bought some planters, that were just a terracotta color, but I spray painted them black to match the trim of my house..of course, I bought flowers for them too. It will be nice to have some more black pots to add more detail to my house. They turned out really nice, and I will take a pic once they are display! Also, I bought somethings that I ALWAYS buy when there:








1) Pottery-I am addicted to buying little pieces of pottery. I don't know why. I just think that its so neat and pretty. Everytime that I go there, I walk out with someone's old pottery. But I love displaying them. I washed them all up and will decide what to use them as, the two pieces will display candles..but the bowl, I am not sure yet. The one thing, I added a bottle of Kennedy's pills..looks MUCH better then a big pill bottle.




2) Books- omg. I buy at least 5-7 books. But they aren't novels or anything like that. Just books, like self-help/inspiring ones. I loooove books like that. Lesson-learning books. I don't have the time nor the patience to sit and looks through novels there...ugh. But I LOVE searching for some new ones. I bought some last week and I almost done one called "Clearing the Black Clouds" talks about removing the black clouds from your life....(bad friends, job you don't like, relationship your unhappy in, etc) not everything pertains to me, but I do love reading this like that. The one I am excited to read is called "ways to make your life simplier" (yeah!!)

No comments: