Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Oh what a day :(

Today was not a good day at work. A dad freaked out on me, trying to make me fearful of him or something. I dunno. The staff complaining about kids, the staff complaining about everything...my boss on my back. I can't handle this today. EVERYone is complaining to me. Is this what it means to be the 'manager' is????oh my God, and where do I QUIT?

Anyhow, not a good day by far.

There are *so* many jobs out there, but I hate switching...but I hate staying somewhere where I am unhappy. There is *so* much pressure for me these days that I can't hardly take it...seriously.

Anyhow, I will be over it later...but until now....ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: