Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, June 29, 2007

My front door.

Okay, my pretty little car!!!
My rose bush! Its doing very very well!




The flowers that I bought today. I will add them into my new planters PLUS, I have these Ikea bag things that I will be planting some stuff in too :)


Aren't they pretty :) Some look like they are VERY thirsty!!!!




I LOVE this welcome planter! I knew it would be perfect for my front door!


Isn't this the cutest little planter?????




The front door. Its pretty cluttery though as I just bought some new dirt and flowers. But anyhow, this is what I am working on this week is making it all pretty. Once its not suppose to rain, I will paint it again!











I want to creat a colorful and welcoming entrance..and I think that I am almost there! I still need to repaint the porch again this year, as it was left half done. But in the meantime I have been adding tons of flowers to assist me in getting to my goal.

No comments: