Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, June 29, 2007

My Friday.

Well today was a really good day! I slept in, had the day off. Woke up had breaky. Read the paper. Tidied up the house. Got ready, went to my work. Went to the bank. Went to drop off my friends son. Wen't downtown...dropped off the kids. Went to RCMP K-Division downtown, got my security clearance (in 2 mins!, for free!) then to Human Resources for Children Services, dropped it off. Went to Good Will. Went to Zellers. Went home. At home, doing laundry. Fabe is working on his truck. I am waiting for the 'big' storm...and starting to get ready for the lake.

Tomorrow we are heading to the lake. Fabe's parents are coming out for the day too. My sister and mom are all there already...tomorrow hoping to getaway by 10...get food and go. Pretty easy since its just Fabe and I.

Anyhow, thats about it :)

Tara

No comments: