Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, June 01, 2007

Thanks "N" for the wedding card and gift :)

You know, some of our friends and family are just unreal. We got a bg stash of money from my daddy for our wedding and the MOST beautiful card from father to daughter, it was So sweet. My mom gave us a even bigger chunk (which we do not want from her yet, as we are going away for New Years on a trip with her money...) but anyhow. Today I got a nice gift card from my friend (went to school with her) and a beautiful 'congrats' card for our wedding. As well, cards from family and friends. So many people are so happy for us :) I never expect gifts (never) but cards are what I love...thank you for the friends who are reading this who have given us the many cards...we appreciate it and simply love them :) Thank you.

My dad's side of the family wants us to come up there for a summer BBQ for a mini-reception. My dad said that they will all give us cash up there...I hate that. I really do, I really don't expect anything...a card is just great. But they figure that a wedding is a wedding and something to celebrate. But anyhow, we will do that in July. Also, Fabe's family (who has come around) who live in Flordia will want to celebrate down there when we are there...

I love that so many are so happy for us.

Thank you all :)

Tara

No comments: