Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, June 29, 2007

Backyard.

I cut the sod from around the firepit as it was horrible (see pic down below) and now it looks much better!

My dis-organized firepit, but doesn't it look MUCH better with rocks around in. No more grass getting on fire. We just have to fix the bricks as half of them are in the pit





All the flowers are doing super well this year!


Can you see Bandit over there? He is getting some shade!










Everything is blooming :)




My birth bath. The closet thing that I can get to 'wildlife' and nature with NO trees around here. But I bought this bird bath and loooove it. On the top I put the food and the bottom water. Its one busy little bird bath. They hardly use my feeder anymore!





The back of the house....I wish I could leave my patio stuff set up, but the freaking WIND everyday is getting really, really annoying!!!!






See how the firepit use to be???? Just like sitting in the middle of the yard..I hated it like that!!! I loooove it now though!












So I have been really enjoying the backyard this year. I am soooo happy I was able to repair the puppy piss patches. You should have seen the big one...omg. It was about 4 feet x 3 feet in size. Its from where Fabe shovelled the snow so that Bandit could pee in a non-snow covered area. Anyhow, all the pee ruined the grass in one big spot. The grass looks soooo good now. The patches have all pretty much filled in. Now, I am watering the grass every single night, and lots to cut down on the pee soaking in. They say to prevent them, to have a watering can with water and once he pees just grab the can and dilute the pee. We just water lots every night now. Anyhow, the backyard has been really nice this year. We just need to paint the fence and we are good to go..oh and oil/stain the deck. I have to paint the front porch again...we didn't finsih it last year completely...but it looks waaaay better. My flowers are doing so good too. Today I bought more, but I will blog about that later.

No comments: