Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, June 16, 2007

not much blogging...

Our little Hobo and the lake in the cabin, last weekend. We let him sleep in there again.

Fabe preparing breakfast for us..
Hobo, relaxing in the cabin.


Kennedy FINALLY gets to drive her quad...tire is all fixed.



Hobo and Badit eating. Hobo is very protective of his food, but Bandit knows to back off, so thats good.




Awwwwwww....and when we left Sunday I left his a big bowl of food and a sleeping back in the new part of the cabin being built (it has a roof and everything) so I felt better knowing he had food and shelter and a cozy sleeping bag. My mom is out there this weekend...and the food bowl was empty...







So sorry. This week was hectic. I sold my uncles truck. And now, Fabian bought another one for us...a new(er) one. So, we put ours up for sale. And, I sold it too. That was good. Both went to people that I know. Work was really good this week. But I didn't get much done as much as I should have. The next 2 weeks will be a little stressful as I have a new staff starting on Monday, plus another staff on holidays. I have a job interview with Alberta Children's Service on Friday...




Monday I have an appt with a school in the area about setting up an out of school care program. Phew, so much. I bought the kids a small trampoline on Thursday, which they absolutely love! Its only a 8x8 one but soooo perfect for my tiny backyard. It came with an enclosure but they didnt' want it on...its NOT high off the ground like our big one at the lake. They were happy with it. Friday, I took them down to my moms house. Then I had to drive my aunt to the airport. I had an eye appt and got my prescription for my new glasses, my other ones are SO so very old. I only use/need them for far distances. So today I went and picked out my new ones. They are Point Zero and they are *nice* glasses, I can't wait to get them. They look pretty good on me too. Also, I went to Walmart today got some new garden things. Some stuff to pretty up the front porch. Then I went to Superstore and picked up my 100 cards pictures. I got them made to announce our wedding to friends and family Even though they already know, these cards are something at least. It has a nice pic of Fabe and I and it says "we finally did it! Married Aprial 4, 2007 in Las Vegas Tara and Fabian". So now I have the fun job of getting addresses of ALL of our family and mailing them out (fun!).

I am still sitting in a house, that I feel needs to be totally cleaned..but I just can't. Maybe tomorrow. I bought floor wax and everything in all intentions to make my house so pretty...but I can't.

Last night, Fabe and I went out for supper and a couple drinks together. Its been forever...I didn't feel much like it, but I am very happy that he 'made' me.

Anyhow.

No comments: