Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, June 21, 2007

got fed up!

So I got fed up with my house and was SOOOO happy to come home early day and clean, clean and clean. Ahhh, feels SOOOO much better :) Anyhow, the house is nice and clean. The laundry is getting all put away. Man, am I busy tomorrow! I have to go to work, then leave at 10 am go downtown for a job interview that I am not sure that I *want* but its SUCH a good opportunity and the future is awesome (its with the Gov't, Children Services)...but anyhow then back to work after it....THEN, leave work at 3pm, go get the kids from school drive them downtown then GO BACK to work until LATE...yuck!!!! But when I come home, I just can relax...I even rented a movie for me at BlockBuster (Tara Road, its called. I read the book by Maive Binchy) and was so happy to see the movie! Then, with the cleaning done I will be able to relax. Saturday I will spend in the yard, if nice and if not then just re-organizing closets and the panrty...the little things that you never have time to do. So yeah. Nothing else really to report. The blue truck is gone. Fabians car will be back from the shop Monday, so then thats the next car to sell...(ugh!) and then we are done with ALL of these cars and BIG insurance payments...down to 3 cars...my SUV, his work van and his truck. He LOOVES his truck. Today at work, I cleaned the hallway and tidied it up. It had so much junk from cleaning out the rooms (old shelves, toys, etc) so thats done. Finally. Since i have worked there its UNreal the stuff that we have gotten rid of. Seriously. I did a proposition for an out of school care and we got it. So I did up the letter of intent for work and called my courier and its gone. We sign the lease in the next few days...how exciting..but I might not be there. I love my job (most days!) and loooove the flexabilty but this other job doens't come often and the pay is still the same (maybe a BIT more) but thinking furture, and pensions...its better. So who knows. If I get it, then I will think about it...honestly at this point...I don't care. But it would be nice to get my foot in the door with them....ya know?

Well anyhow, I am going to make some popcorn, read my good book and have a diet Pepsi and relax and prepare for my horrid day tomorrow...

Tara

No comments: