Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, June 29, 2007

Good memories!

My pretty little girl :)


Yes, there is a baby under all of the machines :( My poor little baby girl...this was at about 1 week old...on life support :( NOT Good memories :(



My little boy!!! Awwwww, he was the best big brother!!!!Look how CHUBBY Kennedy was!!!








This pic of Kennedy was taken at Sears and they asked me if I would give permission for them to send it to the main photo place and see about having it for package samples!!!I LOVED that outfit too...awwwwww....







Fabe and I were looking at the kids old scrapbooks..but I wanted to post these pics of the kids. These are from Kennedys album which is up here in her room. But weren't they so super cute!!! I love looking back and remembing back then...

No comments: