Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Don't worry, I did take pics...

I will upload them later.

Today is Sunday..already. Yesturday the kids came back early as it was raining out there. So they came home and played outside for the night until I had to call them in. Mack had the neighbor boy sleep over. Kennedy went to bed early..and Fabe and I watched TV in bed. Fabe BBQ'd chicken for us. Yesturday, I am so proud of myself I cut the sod out around the fireplace, put in edger stuff and then filled it with rocks. It now looks so clean and tidy! Yeah. It was HARD but looks great, I have a pic later to show. The birds LOVE my birdbath. Its so cute. I am going to cut all along the fence line, and add more stuff to it because my raspberries are totalllllly taking my bed over. So I will make a longer bed. I picked out the tree that I want, a lialic tree for the corner of the yard. With some cinder blocks or something...a bench thingy, I don't know. I can't wait to have a tree! My little birdies will be so happy. There are a few bird feeders hanging from the shed and now my bird bath. I love birds, its just feels BETTER when they are around...except Bandit chases and barks at them....So yeah. Today I plan to get all of the laundry done and put away...re-tidy what needs to be done. Wash the fruit for their lunches this week, maybe pre-bag them too. And, both the kids need baths tonight...not showers...Kennedy's hair needs to be done. I will lay out their clothes for the week in their clothing organizers and maybe hit a movie or something tonight....we'll see.

1 comment:

JONIA LEE said...

we have so much in common even our dogs have the same names