Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yippeeee!

10.5 pds down thus far, and no signs of giving up!

I actually need to loose 3 more pds to be where I was before the daycare. Over the past year of daycare...and getting a discount at Dominoes pizza (lol) I gained 12.5 pds so my first mini-goal was to get back there...then the 'real' weight loss begins (kinds a fun way to break it up rather then looking at the WHOLE picture!). So anyhow, 3 more pds is my goal! From there, I was to focus on each 10 pds at a time...Vs. 50 pds! Sounds so overwhelming, 50 pds!!! Anyhow...I'm very happy with my first 10 though. It came off pretty easy. Eating isn't the concern, its fine. But I'm still dragging my butt to the treadmill everyday...hopefully soon I will 'want it'. Hopefully by the time its spring I will just walk outside to change it up a little bit!

I was HAPPY to step on the scale today to see I have lost that much in 1.5 weeks!!! Yeah!!!!!

No comments: